UoM sport, fitness and exercise classes
28 Sep 2021
Face to face sessions are returning with small group sessions which will be sociable and fun.
This semester we will be offering the following eight week block sessions at the Wellbeing Rooms, starting in October until December 21.
What’s on offer?
- 30 minute lunch time express classes including Legs, Bums & Tums, Step, Barbell Sculpt, Cardioblast, Zumba & Abs, Bum’s & Back.
- 45 minute session of fitness which include More Zumba, Boxercise, Band & Booty Burn, HIIT , Barre Fitness, Kettlebell conditioning and Strength & Conditioning.
- 45/60 90 minute sessions on the more holistic approach to keeping active and well, from gentle movement to the more advanced sessions which include, Tai Chi Ball, Indian club Swinging, Power Yoga, Various Pilates classes, Ashtanga Yoga, Iyengar Yoga, Sunrise Yoga and Hatha Vinyasa.
We have tried to mirror the above sessions to also be on Zoom for those who can’t make the face to face classes. The Zoom sessions are live and you can participate in the comfort of your own space.
The following sessions are only on zoom - Tai Chi for health, Chair Yoga and Yin Yoga
How to Book?
- You can book individual blocks of eight weeks face to face or online zoom - Book here
- You could book a Zoom Pass only which gives you access to 20+ online classes a week - Book here
- Flexi Zoom Pass which gives you access to all 20 + Zoom classes and two face to face classes a week – Please note Spaces are limited for face to face sessions so a weekly booking link will be sent out and, it will be on a first come first served basis only, however there are 25 sessions a week at the Wellbeing rooms so you do have plenty to choose from. To book your Flexi Zoom Pass - Book here
View and download the full Be Active programme