Capitalising on the momentum of exciting and innovative teaching developments across the University, CHERIL is launching a network of 'Champions' to inform the strategic development of teaching excellence at University of Manchester.
The 'Champions' network will comprise:
- CHERIL Grant Award winners
- Teaching Excellence Award nominees and winners
- Make a Difference Teaching Innovation Award nominess and winners
- Other interested parties
Opportunities for the network:
- Promulgate teaching excellence through a series of masterclasses and events for University of Manchester lecturing staff.
- Inform the CHERIL journal scope and contribute to the editorial and review process.
- Act as an ambassador by representing CHERIL at CHERIL events and others (i.e. external HE teaching related conferences and CHERIL conferences and Awards ceremonies)
Benefits of joining
It is expected that joining the network will celebrate your commitment to teaching excellence and innovation and raise your profile within the university.
To acknowledge your participation there will be opportunities for network members to be invited to networking lunches, awards and other academic and celebratory events.
It is envisaged the network will meet regularly and become a 'community of practice'; a self reliant network, which will feed into and drive CHERIL and University strategy.
To find out more about the network, and how to join please contact email@example.com.