Teaching College is involved in a wide range of planning activities across the University, Faculty and Schools, which include:
- Teaching College strategy and vision
- Key performance indicators (KPIs)
- Operational priorities
- Annual performance review (APR)
- Student experience action plans (SEAPs)
- Analysis and response to student surveys
- Student number planning
- Risk and compliance
- SWOT analyses
You can find out more about each of these on the related Teaching College pages.
Teaching College vision and strategy
Find out more about the Teaching College aims and plans on our vision and strategy page.
Find out more