Our staff association is looking for new members
20 Oct 2022
Find out about our staff association and how to join
The University of Manchester Staff Association (UMSA) has been active for more than 20 years, once boasting over 1,000 members. Many activities were scaled down due to the COVID-19 pandemic, but the good news is, we are back with a relaunch and we would like colleagues to join this great forum - it's a great way to meet and connect informally.
What are the benefits of joining UMSA?
- There is a designated lounge for UMSA at the Wellbeing Rooms, Simon Building, access code provided when you become a member
- The lounge provides free access to a pool table, darts board and table football
- The lounge has comfortable chairs and a dining kitchen area
- Discounts on theatre tickets for you and your family
- Discounts on coach trips, such Cheshire Oaks Christmas shopping, plus other events and courses
- It's a sociable way to meet colleagues
- As a member you can have an input on events/sessions you would like to host.
How much is the membership and how do I join?
- Only £1 a month, deducted from your payslip
- How to join
- Any questions, please e-mail email@example.com