Information about the Qwell service
Qwell provides free, safe and anonymous online mental health support whenever you need it. There are no waiting lists for support and no referral needed. Access to these platforms is available instantly 24/7.
Support available includes:
- Booked and drop-in chat or messaging with qualified mental health professionals
- Self help tools and activities
- Community Support (discussion boards and live forums)
- Helpful articles from the Qwell team and their community.
How to Join
Go to Qwell.io to get started today. When you sign up, you'll be asked 'which organisation or location are you part of?'. For this you should select Manchester. The next question asks 'which option applies to you?'. From this list, please select the area of Manchester you're living in.
Note: If you don't live in the Greater Manchester area during term time. Please follow these instructions instead:
- Which organisation or location are you part of: Search for your home location. If this isn't listed, choose Manchester.
- Which option applies to you: If your home location is listed, choose your relevant area. If not, and you've selected Manchester for the first question, choose City Centre here
Further details - Student Support | Taking care of your wellbeing | Qwell | The University of Manchester