Applications for 2020/21 cohorts
Applications to the programme are welcome from all staff groups including academic, research, technical and PS colleagues.
Applications to the 2020/21 cohorts for Managing at Manchester will follow the timescales below:
- August-September Applications open
- September-October Participants notified with confirmation of their place
- November-March Staggered start of cohorts on the programme
Important things to check before applying
Before completing your application to the programme, please ensure:
- Your current role meets the criteria for the programme target audience (see the About the programme section for details). If in doubt, please contact SL&D to check.
- You are able to commit to completing the full programme including all modules, impact and launch events, self-directed learning and action learning sets.
- You have reviewed the programme dates and can be available for all the dates for at least one of the cohorts. Make sure you make a note of which cohorts you can be available for as this will be required on your application form.
- You have had a conversation with your line-manager, and have their full support to undertake the programme. You will be required to submit a short statement from your line manager as part of your application.
See the dates for each of the upcoming cohorts for Managing at Manchester
Complete our short form to make your application for Managing at Manchester programme
See the dates for each of the upcoming cohorts for Managing at Manchester for Researchers
Complete our short form to make your application for Managing at Manchester for Researchers
If you have any queries about the programme or the application process, please contact the Staff Learning & Development team by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
For queries relating to Managing at Manchester for Researchers please contact your faculty Researcher Development team directly.
Hums – Ian Fariweather Ian.S.Fairweather@manchester.ac.uk
FSE – Stefanie Edler-wollstein email@example.com
FBMH - BMH Academic and Researcher Development firstname.lastname@example.org