Oracle Discoverer was the reporting tool at the University of Manchester.
For existing users who need a refresher on the application there is a suite of online training modules. These modules cover all the topics that were covered in the classroom based training with the added advantage of the training being separated into individual topics and you can choose to view the topics that are most appropriate for your requirements. You can visit them in any order and as many times as necessary.
To accompany the online training and by way of providing quick answers to Discoverer questions we have produced a suite of How-to Guides.
If you have a Discoverer account but you've forgotten your password or you haven't accessed Discoverer for a while and now your password won't work, you can request a password refresh.
- Discoverer account application: Admissions
- Discoverer account application: Student Records
- Discoverer: Creating a connection
- Discoverer: Changing your password
- Discoverer: Access problems
- Discoverer: Formatting the data
- Discoverer: Moving columns in a worksheet
- Discoverer: Duplicating and deleting a worksheet
- Discoverer: Sorting data
- Discoverer: Creating Page Items
- Discoverer: Creating Date From - Date To Parameters
- Discoverer: Creating Decision/Response Parameters
- Discoverer: Copying an existing Condition
- Discoverer: Deleting reports (you own)
- Discoverer: Sharing reports
- Discoverer: Printing worksheets
- Discoverer: Exporting
- Discoverer: Encrypting exported data
- Discoverer: Background Changes
- Discoverer: Locating Reports in your Database
- Discoverer: Saving a pre-written report
- Discoverer: Adding/Removing columns of data
- Discoverer: Creating Conditions
- Discoverer: Data format converting (for value insertion)
- Discoverer: Creating Academic Programme Parameter