Proposed new structures
Colleagues 'in scope' of Cohort 3 were all briefed in-person by their local leaders on Wednesday 27 April. Below are the presentations used in these briefings.
This document shows the detail of the activities that will sit within the different teams at school, faculty and centrally.
The following presentations explain the key changes in each area and show the proposed new structures in detail. Please feel free to use the presentation from your own briefing and any others, to help you understand the Cohort 3 proposals in more detail. Just click the links below to access each presentation.
- Campus Life
- Placement and International Programmes (currently known as the International Programmes Office)
- Student and Academic Services
Faculty of Biology, Medicine and Health
- FBMH Faculty Office
- School of Biological Sciences
- School of Health Sciences
- School of Medical Sciences