DSE – International Programmes Office
- The International Programmes Office will become the Placement and International Programmes (PIP) team and will have a wider remit, supported by additional resource.
- PIP will have responsibility for placements (now defined as more than 48 hours away from campus for both domestic and international students), fieldwork and field courses.
- The team will have ownership of business process and system support for these areas, as well as the development and implementation of policy.
- This will enable us to offer enhanced student support and a consistent experience, including for incoming short-term (semester or year long) study students.
- This includes dedicated welfare and wellbeing support for inbound and outbound students
- An office in the School of Arts, Languages and Cultures will report in to the PIP team.
- The structure enables more aligned and effective approach to emergency response and creates Communities of Practice and cross University opportunities for sharing good practice.
See the staff briefing presentation, including full details of the new structures
Read job descriptions for roles in the new structures