Cohort 2 of the Student Experience Programme is introducing changes to organisational structures and job descriptions at Grades 6 and above across the areas listed below:
- Teaching, Learning and Student Experience (TLSE) teams in Schools and Faculties
- Directorate for the Student Experience (DSE) Divisions of:
- Campus Life
- Teaching, Learning and Student Development (TLSD)
- Student Admissions, Administration and Business Improvement (SAABI)
- PGR PS staff within Schools, Faculties and the central Directorate for Research and Business Engagement
- Widening Participation (Access) staff within the central Directorate for Communications, Marketing and Student Recruitment
- The Timetabling team within Estates and Facilities
What is changing?
Background information including new structures and job descriptions.
Frequently asked questions about the proposals, HR process, voluntary severance, populating the new structure and pensions.