About the SCO
The Strategic Change Office (SCO), part of the Directorate of Planning, supports University-wide change and the delivery of the strategic change portfolio. We currently manage a wide range of projects and programmes that cover both academic and professional service activities.
We apply change delivery expertise for a defined single strategic change portfolio, to achieve our University’s strategic plan.
- Strengthen how we manage, deliver and govern strategic change
- Champion the development of skills and toolkits for all colleagues involved in strategic change
- Introduce and embed assurance of strategic change
We deliver projects that improve effectiveness and efficiency, contribute to financial sustainability and release funding for strategic investment across the University. This approach is delivering a number of benefits:
- alignment of projects to University strategy
- improved planning
- more effective use of financial and human resources
- standardised reporting on all projects
- improved project visibility through engagement and communications