Vivup - Payroll Pay®
Our benefits provider Vivup offers Payroll Pay® that allows you to spread the cost of purchases over an agreed period of time (12 months). Taking small reductions from your gross salary may be a useful way to help manage your finances.
The Home and Electronic and Cycle to Work Schemes are currently available via Vivup.
Cycle to Work Scheme
This is a scheme for staff who plan to cycle commute to work. You can choose a bike and any accessories, loan them for an agreed length of time and exchange a set amount of your salary each month during the loan period. The limit for the Cycle to Work Scheme has also been increased to £3,000 subject to affordability.
- A maximum of one order per year subject to affordability.
- The scheme limit is £3,000 subject to affordability.
- Your hourly rate after Cycle to Work Scheme deductions cannot take you below the National Minimum Wage (currently £10.42 per hour)
Home and Electronics Scheme
Spread the cost over 12 months for categories including tech, gaming, toys, fitness, health & beauty and many more via John Lewis and Currys. Full details of this scheme.
Eligibility - Home and Electronics
- A maximum of 2 orders per year on the Home and Electronics Scheme (Up to 10% of gross salary capped at a maximum of £1,000) can be placed within a 12 month period subject to affordability.
- Employees must be out of their probation period or have been working at the University for a minimum of 9 months.
- Your hourly rate after Home and Electronic scheme deductions cannot take you below the Living Wage Foundation rate (currently £10.90 per hour as at 1 October 2022)
If you need more information on this scheme, please email firstname.lastname@example.org