Skip to navigation | Skip to main content | Skip to footer
Search the Staffnet siteSearch StaffNet
Search type

University accommodation

Horniman House

Supporting staff with housing

Staff seeking to live in halls of residence should write to the Accommodation Office in the first instance to discuss availability. Our Accommodation Office benchmark and evaluate costs of University-run accommodation each year against the private sector. University accommodation can provide affordable housing for staff given all utility costs are included and the University operates as a non-profit organisation. You should read the Terms and Conditions which apply to all residents in addition to students.

We have a limited supply of accommodation for couples at Horniman House. Accommodation for families with children – and a much wider stock of housing – can be found through our jointly-run Manchester Student Homes agency, which is a free, university-run housing service funded by The University of Manchester and Manchester Metropolitan University.