Employee Engagement Masterclass
11 Jun 2019
Would you like to know more about employee engagement?
The University has recently published its initial results from the recent staff survey. You can find the headline information at:
In order to support our continued work on engagement at the University and follow up our survey results, we are pleased to confirm two new employee engagement workshops that will be delivered by our Policy and Engagement Manager Gemma Dale.
The workshops will cover:
- What is employee engagement – and how do we measure it?
- The difference between employee engagement and employee experience.
- The drivers of employee engagement.
- The role of the manager in employee engagement.
- How to effectively action plan for engagement.
The masterclasses will be taking place on Monday, 8 and Wednesday, 17 July and anyone involved with employee engagement as part of their role, in managing people or part of Staff Survey action planning are welcome to attend.
You can book the sessions at: