Objectives and benefits
- To secure M365 as the ‘go-to’ application for communication and collaboration for staff, PGRs and students.
- To launch the Digital Champions Network to support the adoption of M365 across the University by Wednesday 26 January 2022 and will run for 12 months. (External delivery partner: 365Tribe)
- Ensuring a basic level of understanding across all staff and PGR users to support flexible learning, hybrid working and external calling: Microsoft 365 training.
- Expert peer to peer support is in place to increase awareness, confidence and satisfaction with M365.
- Greater uptake of M365 supports flexible learning, hybrid working, and increasing return on investment.
- Support in place to embed tailored M365 solutions by the department.
- Improved collaboration and communication between staff and students.
- Secure online collaboration with external partners.
- Increased security for document storage and sharing.
- For information on M365 Adoption at the University, please visit our progress report site.