Frequently Asked Questions
The following list answers questions about procedures in the Department. If you have questions which you think should be added, please let Lynne know.
Everyone in the department can now request room bookings in the Williamson Building for non-teaching activities (e.g. meetings).
To do this:
- Go to https://resourcebooker.manchester.ac.uk/.
- Log in using your usual credentials.
- Select ‘FSE Meeting Rooms’ and then ‘FSE Meeting Rooms: EES’.
- Select a room to see its availability and click at the time you want. Or choose a date and time to see which rooms are available and select one.
- Enter details and tick the box at the bottom.
- You will receive email confirmation once the booking is approved.
You can also see what rooms are available elsewhere on campus and request them.