Regaining balance – a wellbeing workshop for working carers
15 Oct 2020
1pm- 2pm on Monday, 2 November
This brand new workshop is designed to support employees balancing work and care and to help them make adjustments leading to healthier working practices. This workshop will be suitable for any member of staff with caring responsibilities.
Practical exercises will enable participants to:
- Understand the roots of work-life conflict that led to overwhelm and exhaustion during lockdown;
- Identify the essential adjustments that need to be made to both find and maintain better balance;
- Develop a strategy to ensure better balance going forward.
Book your place
- The workshop will take place 1pm- 2pm on Monday, 2 November
- Book your place on the Training Catalogue