Arrangements for 2020
You will have a P&DR in the period 1 June – 31 August 2020.
Please refer to the following guidance for the Faculty P&DR process, including details of the new online University system:
Please read this document carefully for further details on how to complete the P&DR process.
- FBMH Supplementary PDR form
- Academic P&DR Checklist - Reviewers and Reviewees should complete this supplementary checklist and each retain a copy - the checklist provides details of essential training.
- P&DR System (University P&DR form can be downloaded here)
Guidance for academic line managers
- FBMH Expectations for Research Teaching Learning and SR for academic and research staff
- FBMH P&DR Notes for Reviewers
- CARD Academic Staff Training overview
- CARD Research Staff Training overview
- Mentoring Programme for Academic and Research Staff
The PES and Contribution Mapping systems for academic staff are no longer in use. The legacy systems can be accessed should you need to refer to historical records. Further information regarding the decomissioning of these systems will follow shortly.
- Legacy performance enhancement online system (former Faculty of Medical and Human Sciences)
- Legacy contribution mapping system (former Faculty of Life Sciences)
You will have a P&DR each year in the period May – July.
The P&DR system, including FAQ's can be accessed here.
Research Staff will have a P&DR each year in the period August to October, with their PI, line manager or another agreed person. If you are unsure when your P&DR should take place, please speak to your line manager or Head of Division in the first instance.
The P&DR system, including FAQ's can be accessed at: (link coming soon).
- Supplementary Guidance document for new University P&DR - Research Staff
- FBMH Research staff involvement in teaching guidance
The Centre for Academic and Researcher Development (CARD) also provide workshop support for research staff for their annual P&DR.