Investigating Neuronal Effects of Heavy Internet Use
Ethics Ref: 2018-2685-4919
We are currently looking for healthy volunteers who:
- Are not taking any medicines for a psychiatric condition
- Are available for approximately 1 hour and 15 minutes testing session of MRI scanning, completing a series of questionnaires assessing personality, well-being, internet use, general mood and mental states.
- Fit into any of the two categories:
- Spend less than 14 hours per week on casual* internet use; or
- Spend more than 30 hours per week on casual* internet use
*casual (read: not work and/or education related)
The study is designed to improve our understanding of the casual heavy use of internet. If eligible, you will be invited to take part and will be compensated for your time.