HOW DOES THE BRAIN ALLOCATE ATTENTION ACROSS VISUAL SPACE?
Name of Research Ethics Committee:
University Ethics Committee number
Pilot testing for a future MRI experiment.
We will use a mock MRI scanner to emulate the environment of a real MRI scanner and ensure that we are able to recreate our previous psychological findings when individuals are in an unfamiliar, noisy environment (the MRI scanner).
We are looking for participants who fulfil the following criteria:
- Aged 18-35.
- Fluent in the English language.
- Normal or corrected-to-normal vision (Able to use contact lenses instead of glasses).
- Without colour blindness.
- Non-smoker or willing to abstain from cigarettes, nicotine inhaler/vaporiser, patches or gum for 2 hours prior to the testing sessions.
- Must not be diagnosed or taking medication for any neurological or psychiatric condition (for example epilepsy, anxiety, schizophrenia, ADHD, depression).
- The duration of the study will not exceed 1 hour and a half including set up time. You will be compensated for your time.
If you have any questions or if you are interested in participating, drop me an email and I will provide more information.