Office for Social Responsibility
Name: Office for Social Responsibility
Place in structure:
Address: 186 Waterloo Place
The University of Manchester
Phone: 0161 306 3044
The Office for Social Responsibility is responsible for coordinating the overall strategy, direction and support for the University's third strategic goal - Social Responsibility. This involves close working with Faculties, cultural institutions, the Students' Union and key Divisions and Directorates within Professional Support Services.
Social Responsibility encompasses the University's work on five broad areas: research impact; socially responsible graduates; engagement and outreach; people and processes; and environmental sustainability.
List of services offered:
- point of contact for all social responsibility enquiries from Faculties, Schools, Cultural Institutions and PSS Divisions and Directorates;
- Coordinating the development and success of key flagship programmes;
- Engaging staff, students and alumni in social responsibility activities;
- Target setting and monitoring of impact of social responsibility activities;
- Communications on social responsibility activity.