Communications and Marketing Division
Name: Communications and Marketing
Place in structure:
Address: Room LG.020
John Owens Building
The University of Manchester
Building 48 on campus map (opens in a new window)
We are responsible for:
- leading and developing the University's communications strategy;
- supporting good internal communications within the University community;
- managing the University brand and producing a wide range of corporate promotional material, including prospectuses, brochures and UniLife, the University's monthly magazine'
- liaising with the media;
- supporting and working in partnership with faculties, schools and other services to ensure a professional and integrated approach to marketing and communications;
- providing input into the University's strategic planning processes through the provision of market intelligence and market research.
Communications and Marketing comprises: