Returning from maternity, paternity or adoption leave support group
Returning from Maternity, Paternity or Adoption Leave
As part of the University commitment to Equality and Diversity and Wellbeing at Work the Staff Learning and Development Unit and the Equality, Diversity and Inclusion team are offering returners from maternity, paternity and adoption leave the opportunity to join a peer support group.
The group will give colleagues an opportunity to share their experiences ask questions and explore solutions together in an informal setting. This includes colleagues in same sex relationships and couples who may have used a surrogate.
All sessions run from 12.30pm to 2pm -hot drinks are provided, but please feel free to bring your lunch along. All meetings take place in Room 3, 5th Floor Roscoe Building, unless otherwise stated. The next sessions available are:
- Tuesday 12/09/2017 12:30 - 14:00, Staff Learning & Development, Roscoe Blg. 5th Floor
- Wednesday 11/10/2017 12:30 - 14:00, Staff Learning & Development, Roscoe Blg. 5th Floor
- Wednesday 22/11/2017 12:30 - 14:00, Staff Learning & Development, Roscoe Blg. 5th Floor
- Tuesday 19/12/2017 12:30 - 14:00, Staff Learning & Development, Roscoe Blg. 5th Floor
- To book a place click here and search for course code 'TP60'
Alternatively, you can contact Denise Fieldhouse in SLAD at:
Please feel free to take part in the group, to share experiences and advice with more recent returners even if you feel you might have been back too long.