Apply for a place on LEAP
- There are a limited number of places on the programme for each Faculty/Directorate. Places are allocated on a first-come, first-served basis.
- The application form will be open twice a year. The programme will reopen for applications on Tuesday 25 September.
Terms and Conditions
By applying to LEAP you agree to complete the following once you have been awarded a HEA fellowship:
- To create a testimonial of your best practice in teaching and learning in one of the following formats:
- a maximum 250 word reflection
- a video recording, either as a 'talking head', or audio recording with slides of your choice
- To undertake a mandatory role as mentor and/or assessor for a period of 24 months post-award, to support your colleagues and your own continuing professional development.
After you apply
You'll hear within two weeks of the application closing date whether or not you have been successful in securing a place.
If you are unsuccessful, you'll be added to the waiting list for the next available round of the programme.