Working with the NHS
The newly-established NHS Liaison team, based at the University Hospital of South Manchester in Wythenshawe, will be the key contact point for the University in managing its operational relationships with partner NHS Trusts and other agencies.
NHS Trust sites
- Manchester University NHS foundation Trust (MFT)
- The Christie NHS Foundation Trust (CNFT)
- Salford Royal Foundation Trust (SRFT)
- Greater Manchester Mental Health NHS Foundation Trust (GMMH)
- Lancashire Teaching Hospital Foundation Trust (LTHTR)
NHS pay scales
- Pay and conditions circular - information for employers re pay arrangements for staff covered by the national medical and dental terms and conditions of service (applicable until 31 March 2017).
- NHS consultants pay scale - for both pre-2003 and post-2003 contracts.
- Clinical academics pay scale - applies to clinical lecturers only.
- You need to complete a post and contract management form if you want to recruit new staff. The completed form should be sent to HR.