The Library has an important role to play in supporting the Faculty’s teaching and research. This extends to more than just providing access to all relevant services.
As Academic Engagement Librarians, we want to take an active role in helping you – and enhancing the University's academic programmes – by delivering essential resources and services to you and your students.
We also offer guidance and advice to support your research priorities through the provision of a range of tailored and specialised services.
Olivia, Nick and Reetu are your first point of contact in the library and will work with you to ensure that the Library is meeting your teaching and research needs.
FBMH Academic Engagement Librarians
School of Biological Sciences
tel: 0161 275 6501
School of Medical Sciences
tel: 0161 275 7386
School of Health Sciences
Key University of Manchester library services
- Recommend a book for the Library to buy
- Recommend a new journal or database subscription
- Supporting your research
- My Learning Essentials for your teaching
- Request digitised material for reading lists
- Information and advice on Link2Lists reading list software
- Copyright information
- Referencing guide
- Special collections
- LUNA - Special collections image database