eLearning newsletter highlights Summer training dates
13 Apr 2018
The newsletter provides staff with key information on a range of eLearning activities, including training courses, new innovations and changes in the learning environment.
The Faculty’s eLearning newsletter is now available to read online.
This latest issue includes:
- What’s your problem? Let the BMH eLearning team know!
- Introducing a Pebblepad portfolio into your unit or programme
- Examinations: thinking ahead
- eLearning Summer Training Details
- How to Mark with TurnItIn
- New version of SoftChalk Create
- Early Warning of Blackboard Upgrade Period and Downtime
- Support Locations
- Mailing list to receive newsletter